- Reduction of the silage waste: high weighing precision.
- Uniform silage cutting without affecting the silo´s compaction.
- Reduction on the infiltration of air and water on the silo.
- Operational gain by lowering the loading and unloading time and there is also the need of only one professional to perform the entire operation.
- Increased durability and easy maintenance on the field.
- Hydraulic system that allows lowering the rear of the machine to the ground, avoiding measurement errors of the electronic scale.
- Programmable electronic scale.
- Pressure gauge for checking the pressure of the silage cutter.
- High flotation tires (4 m³ models and up).
- Silage cutter is equipped with a high torque hydraulic engine, and an automatic antilock and arm-lowering speed valve.
- Bolted silage cutter knives allow easy replacement, even in the field.
- Special stainless steel bottom coating, which protects the box against abrasion and corrosion.
- Designed and built to last.
- Extra reinforced threaded lower auger is equipped with removable knives.
- Uniquely designed sidewalls help to produce a fluffy mix.
- Independent chassis.
- Latest generation planetary drive system.
- Galvanized hydraulic hose connectors are anti-leak.
- Reinforced silage cutter arm.
- Silage cutter knives of the rotor made of reinforced steel and thermal treatment for longer durability.
Click on the picture to enlarge.
- Scale with USB port.
- Management Software.
- Remote pressure indicator.
- Knife set on the Upper Screw.
- Magnetic Plate set.
- High fluctuation tires 400/60 15.5 (models 65AC and 80C).
- High fluctuation tires 500/60 (models 100AC and 120C).
- Full stainless steel coating.
- Straight knife set for the silage cutter roll.
|Actual mixing capacity (m³)||2.5||4||6.5||8||10||12|
|Cutter width (mm)||1350||1350||1350||1600||1600||1600|
|Maximum cutter height (mm)||3500||3500||3900||3900||4100||4500|
|Door width (mm)||550||700||700||700||810||810|
|Tires||7.50 x 16 (2x)||340/55-16 (2x)||400/60-15.5 (2x)||400/60-15.5 (2x)||500/60-22.5 (2x)||500/60-22.5 (2x)|
|Approx. weight (kg)||2300||3150||4820||5520||6200||7000|
|Minimum power required on TDP (CV)||30||35||45||50||65||80|
|Thickness of the bottom plate with stainless steel (mm)||6.7||8.25||8.25||8.25||9.80||9.80|
|Thickness of side plate (mm)||4.75||6.35||6.35||6.35||7.94||9.94|
|Thickness of upper screw (mm)||7.94||7.94||7.94||7.94||9.53||9.53|
|Thickness of lower screw (mm)||12.7||12.7||19.05||19.05||19.05||19.05|