- High resistance against abrasion and oxidation.
- Low maintenance.
- Easy circulation even in tight spaces.
- Rubber discharge spout allows for height adjustment.
- Versatile and accurate feed delivery.
- Effective feed management.
- Labor reduction and less workers’ weariness.
- Uniform and controlled feeding, allowing increased productivity, according to nutritionists’ recommendations.
- Box made of fire galvanized steel.
- Planetary drive.
- Folding discharge chute.
- Tandem axle for moving over in rough ground.
- Supports and load cells are sized for field operation.
- Electronic scale with GPS as a standard feature.
- Load cells with reinforced supports.
- Stainless steel bottom for greater abrasion resistance.
- GeoPecControl system: feed management software.
- Retractable cover for protection during the rainy season.
- GPS and Ration Distribution Management System.
Click on the picture to enlarge.
|Technical Specifications||FEEDER 45 SC||FEEDER 75 SC||FEEDER 200 SC (Truck)|
|Maximum load capacity (m3/kg)||4,5/3.200||7,5/5.250||20/14.000|
|Width (mm) with raised tube||1951||2030||2600|
|Width (mm) with opened tube||3207||3275||3300|
|Approximate weight (kg)||2500||2600||3500|
|Tires||10.5/65-16 (4x)||10.5/80-18 (4x)||-|
|Minimum required power at the TDP (CV)||50||65||-|
|Minimum required power at the motor truck||-||-||260*|
|Discharge time at 540 RPM at the TDP||9 minutes||12 minutes||-|
|Discharge time at 1000 RPM at the outlet||-||-||6 minutes|