The Unitank is a distributor of liquid manure with high technology and, as any Casale equipment, it is durable and require low maintenance. The Unitank is very useful in agriculture and in the city.
- Collection, transportation and distribution of liquid manure.
- Fertilization of pastures and orchards in formation.
- Fertilization of coffee plantations and cane fields.
- Transportation of liquid and viscous products in general.
- Supply of water tanks.
- Cleaning and maintenance of roads and ditches.
- Cylindrical body and torispherical lids in sheets of 3/16” (1/4” for model 9000).
Click on the picture to enlarge.
|Technical specifications||UNITANK 5000||UNITANK 6000||UNITANK 9000|
|Loading/discharge time (min.)||4.5 / 10||05/dez||6.5 / 15|
|Fertilization range (m)||12 to 18||12 to 18||12 to 18|
|Regular wheelset tires||10.5/80-18 (2x)||---||---|
|Tandem wheelset tires||10.5/65-16 (4x)||10.5/65-16 (4x)||400/60-15.5/14 (4x)|
|Approximate weight (kg)||1400||1700||2800|
|Minimum power required at the TDP (CV)||50||50||75|
|Rotation at the TDP (RPM)||540||540||540|
|Suction hose||4" x 4m||4" x 4m||4" x 4m|