- Uniform and fast spreading performance for a wide variety of dry materials, suitable for soil fertilization.
- Spreads up to 30 tons per hectare with hydraulic control.
- Low maintenance costs and high operational gains.
- Fire galvanized steel bottom and sidewalls to avoid corrosion.
- Hopper made with thick sheet steel, hot-dip galvanized.
- The hydraulically driven conveying chains are designed to work with both low and high-density manure. A flow valve controls the spread rate.
- Unique high performance design vertical beaters.
- Exclusive header with beam spring system, and chassis suspension sized to withstand the toughest working conditions, resulting in lower effort on the tractor hitch.
- Exclusive tangent-angled blades attached to the beaters, which help to avoid accumulation of material
- Vertical beaters provide a wide and consistent 20-40 foot spread pattern, depending on manure density.
- High flotation tires.
- A hydraulic “guillotine type” gate levels the material in the box, for uniform spreading.
Click on the picture to enlarge.
- Loading supplement
- Tandem wheelset(608 and 8511 only)
|Technical Specifications||LEC-405||LEC-608||LEC-608 TANDEM||LEC-8511||LEC-8511 TANDEM|
|Actual capacity (m3)||4||6||6||8.5||8.5|
|Maximum load allowed (ton)||5||8||8||11||11|
|Capacity with loading supplement (m3)||---||8.4||8.4||11||11|
|Height up to the top guard (mm)||---||2440||2760||2620||2790|
|Total height with cover (mm)||2450||2550||2870||2730||2900|
|Approximate weight (kg)||3000||3400||3800||3800||4200|
|Minimum power required at the TDP (CV)||40 to 70||60 to 90||60 to 90||80 to 120||80 a 120|