Biomass harvester and shredder
Robust equipment which operates at up to 45% higher rotations than CRC-AP/Casale forage harvesters, allowing a better performance and shredding in a proper size for burning in boilers.
- Due to the automatic grinding systems of shredder rotor knives, the equipment provides a completely safe solution to operators, at low maintenance costs.
- Fast harvesting of sugarcane straw and grass and high production levels.
- Low maintenance.
- Incorporated knife grinder (Casale patent).
- High rotation feedroll.
- High performance cylindrical shredder rotor.
- Rotor knives are coated at the cutting area with tungsten carbide, which makes them self-sharpening.
- Stainless steel discharge spout, hydraulically controlled.
- Hydraulic adjustment of harvesting height.
Click on the picture to enlarge.
|Harvesting capacity (ton/h)||4|
|Shredder rotor knives||24|
|Harvestin width (mm)||1800|
|Adjustable collection height (mm)||90 a 320|
|Shredder rotor diameter (mm)||790|
|Auger conveyor diameter (mm)||280|
|Tires||11L - 15(2x)|
|Approximate weight (kg)||1550|
|Maximum required power at the TDP||50/85|
|Rotation at the TDP (RPM)||540|